March 15, 2011

Welcome to the Dildo Diner.


You know what I don't want with my pancakes and coffee from a breakfast cook? A side of sex toys. Who would do such a thing? This dude:


Are you surprised? No. Mitchell Tice broke into his boss's trailer and stole two laptops, a box of dildos, and a wig. Well, at least he got the wig. His girlfriend, Pshantel Scott, ratted him out to the cops by informing them that the contraband was hidden under the kinky couple's bed. Pshhh, I'm not sure how my mouth is supposed to form such sounds.

In case you were worried, the sex toys were "positively identified" by the owners. Ugh, please note that if you steal me a box of pre-owned dildos, we are pretty much over. Unless if its like the Rabbit, or something particularly awesome. Tice is being charged with felony burglary and two misdemeanors. Well, this gives all new meaning to screwing yourself at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment